Thursday, January 07, 2010

From Twitter 01-06-2010



Instead of wanting to do nothing but sleep, It's almost 3am and I am wide awake. Not fair body, Pick an issue and stick with it.
Made up for no sleeping well last night by sleeping the day away. Thank for @tjdaniel2010 and her other half for taking care of zoo for me
I gotta find me some dvds to burn off some of my files. got a 100G hard drive and I filled it with movies.
For the record, I can not eat an entire pixie stick in one big swallow. To much sugary goodness an more dust than expected.
Moving files from one computer to the other so I can do a backup, Suddenly getting fever and light headed. no good feeling/


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter