Sunday, January 31, 2010

Not enough spoons for today's plans

Woke up this morning just after ten with a minor headache and not feeling rested. So I started the day a few spoons short. Took my meds took some asprin and curled back up into bed. Just woke up, and I'm not into leaving this bed. Not at all.

Light sensitivity is high today, even walking into the bathroom with the shade pulled back and the light on was to much for me. Even with sunglasses I am not going to try full sun. I even have the brightness of this screen dialed down so I can read and write. It will be a fun filled day in a dark room for me.

Stupid lupus. I hates it.

Well at least sounds don't hurt today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter