Wednesday, February 03, 2010

From Twitter 02-02-2010



Time for this little witch to get to bed. Hope I sleep better tonight than I did last night. Soft hugs and warm wishes my wonderful friends
Back from court house, Mikia had the ticket forgiven. Worked out well and we were there for a lot less time that I expected.
Talked to Dr office, going to see her next week. Now just waiting for the first episode of the last season of LOST.
ten more minutes until the first #lLOST rewind, then the first episode of #LOST I'm excited how about the rest of you
#LOST some how this can't be a good thing.
#LOST has already gotten me super confused and really really interested. Dam I love this show SOOOO MUCH!!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter