Friday, February 19, 2010

From Twitter 02-18-2010



Had to reboot the network again this morning. Don't know when it went down or how long it was down for. Doc appt today pre op for my knee
Been awake since 8am, all of 90 minutes and I feel like I am ready to fall back asleep. Can't do that or I will miss my doctors appointment
Just got back from hospital. Real tired going to take a short nap, be back later in the day.
Now that's what I call a nap. Real sleep for about two hours. If not for the bad dreams it would have been amazing. But the bad dreams whoa
Tired as all get out, but not tired enough to fall asleep. I should be doing something, other than watching tv on the pc, but I'm not my bad


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter