Saturday, February 20, 2010

From Twitter 02-19-2010



Having some toast, and a bit of wake up tea. Have the house to myself for a few hours. Could not be happier & and it such a nice day.
All the pets are all on the couch napping, I think I might join them. So sweet that they are all getting along today. I'm amazed
Time for a quick nap be back in an hour of so, I hope. not sure how long I will sleep, but know I will sleep.
How to tell if you spoil you cat.. You buy a dollar puzzle and set it up just so she can chew on the pieces.
Took some pain meds when I got home, a bit tired again. Eating some garlic bread hope the carbs give me fuel, but not fat. I have that now
I love it when the pain meds hit and suddenly I feel no pain. Of course I feel nothing else. just sit and float away mentally. good feelings
Lair of the White Worm is on Comcast on demand as a free movie. As long as I can get through these stupid fear net movies. Early Hugh Grant
Got bored with LoTWW, switched to The History of Star Wars. Sounds so funny to hear David Prouse speaking Darth Vaders lines


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter