Tuesday, February 23, 2010

From Twitter 02-22-2010



Leaving for the hospital in about 20 minutes. Not sure how long surgery will take. Will post again when I get back. fingers crossed for me
Out of surgury will post when i get home
I'm home from the hospital evveryone. A bit tired, super hungry and ready to hobble around the house. first I need food, lots of food.
Back from picking up meds. Back at the house sitting on my bed. Dogs are sniffing at the cast. I want to see what is under there.
Ate, got my meds now going to veg out on the bed and try to sleep. Can not figure out how the aircast works. Need 2 drain it put in cold H2O


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter