Friday, February 26, 2010

From Twitter 02-25-2010



Oh down stairs couch how I missed you. I took care of my pets, & gave out hugs and cuddles since they missed me so. Knee is sore but working
Should I pay some bills, or take a nap, both are just as exciting and need to be done.
People who drink a lot of coffee are less likely to have a stroke. Well that is one health issue I beat to death in my youth
Went to the pet store and got bugs for the dragon. He is done resting for the winter and is back in fine form. Wish the rain would stop
The wind off the water is driving the sleet right into the side of the house. Good thing none of my windows are loose. Hope for no flooding


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter