Friday, March 05, 2010

From Twitter 03-04-2010



Just crawled out of bed, I hate this kind of weather, Not sleeping well, and joints are screaming in pain. Not fun at all
Just got call from the agent handling the foreclosure of the house. She might have a buyer, who will late me stay here a bit longer
It's a wealth of housing today, also got an offer for an apartment in assisted livng. Means I have to get rid of all the animals except B
Heading over to help a friend set up internet. Be back later.
Leave it to a humor web page http://bit.ly/cw4hDJ - to list all the reasons I refuse to buy anything from Steve Jobs. Thanks to Cracked!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter