Thursday, March 04, 2010

Update on my housing situation

Just talked to the agent handling the foreclosure of the house. I am lucky she is taking such good care of me. Her mom and I share the nasty disease of Lupus, which helped me out some. About time lupus gave something back.

She has found a buyer who is willing to purchase the house occupied. I talked about taking the last of my settlement money and paying a years rent in advance. That way I can have a window where I can start getting money from the room mates. That is if both of them can remain employed.

If not, does anyone want to live steps from the beach, and three blocks from the Wonderland train station?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter