Monday, March 08, 2010

From Twitter 03-07-2010



OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE CRAP LUPUS SHOULD GO TO HELL AND STAY THERE !!!
Going to rest for a bit, want the icky feeling to stop. Should I peal my skin off or just sleep till I fele better - cause some da I will
Every time I put weight on my legs my muscles start to twitch. Fell like I am going to fall down. Need to hobble into tub very soon
Crawled into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Legs hurt even more from having to support me for 10 minutes. Just shoot me please
Don't know about the rest of you, but I am not watching the Oscars tonight. Gonna watch more Voyager or Max Headroom instead.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter