Wednesday, March 10, 2010

From Twitter 03-09-2010



Oh man I did not sleep well last night. Woke up one to many times. Want to sleep all day. But I can't stuff to do, but for now, back to bed
Answered the lj writers block question about legalizing marijuana. I am the only one thinking of the greater uses of industrial hemp vs. pot
Please read and comment on my blog post http://bit.ly/FBPKY marijuana, the most useful plant mother nature has ever given us.!
Having a stress filed day i do not like stress not on bit
Made it to the bank, I hope this means my cable check does not bounce tonight. Had to leave med behind at CVS. Not enough $ to pay 4 them
I have pretty much decided without even looking at the RHA apartment that I will be taking it. Means I will be moving. Big moving sale soon
#LOST is on, this show rocks. Miles just used Ben's words against him.
#LOST The island is going to get you in the end. What a nice way to put it. It's time for a Ben flashback on Lost. Can't turn away from it
Finally we are getting the answer to why Richard never ages. Wait a minute what the hell did he just say? stop fucking with me #LOST
Wait a minute where's Jin? I don't want to see Whitmore, I want to see Jin. Quit messing with me #LOST
Time to watch #The Forgotten, another good show I am getting into.
Last episode of The Forgotten EVER. Gonna miss this show, it made me cry every week. And I got to watch Chrisitan Slater on a weekly basis


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter