Friday, March 26, 2010

From Twitter 03-25-2010



Only just woke up. took my meds, got to clean the kitchen feed the cat and dog. Should eat something. Not much on my mind cept moving boxes
Byron's service dog certification arrived in the mail today. We went for a walk on the beach, he does not mind the working harness.
Got more stuff moved in, Brought more stuff to storage. Taking a break for now. will do more in a bit. Once the meds kick in
Alls well that ends well, I lost my phone, and it's going straight to voice mail when I dial it. need a good phone phinder spell
Just so tired right now I can not read the computer. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day, we pick up the dogs ashes. Going to sleep NOW


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter