Saturday, March 27, 2010

From Twitter 03-26-2010



Hey mother earth, it's spring time, quit with the snow already! Started a load of laundry, once that's clean I'll head over to Tommy's
Some one found my phone and wants $20 to give it back. Since it's a cheap trac phone I am calling to cancel the service instead.
Got a giggle from the Comcast sales rep. They can
Got a giggle from the Comcast sales rep. They can't connect my new service to the apt, the other account is still open, told them he's dead
Back from the taller halfs, sat and talked for a bit, he is feeling a lot better. brought the dogs ashes back to the house


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter