Sunday, March 14, 2010

Not a good day for me.

I am moving into an assisted living facility on March 24th. The only pet I can bring with me is my dog, Byron. Leaving my guinea pig, my rabbit, my insane cat, and my 4 cockatiels without a home. I also can't bring my second tv, my couch my computer desk, a futon, four fish tanks and a few other things with me.

So I am giving them away. The animals to good homes, and the rest to people who need them. They will go with their homes, a full bag of replacement litter and food for at least a week. And the request that you send me notes every once in a while and let me know how my babies are doing.

I have found a home for my birds, and a foster situation for my guinea pig and rabbit. My cat is still without a home.

To quote the Tin Man, "I know I have a heart, I can feel it breaking."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter