Monday, March 15, 2010

Rain rain your not my problem any more

Well I do have some water down stairs. The sump pumps are fighting hard, and for the most part holding back the worst of it. Me, I'm up stairs, sitting on the bed playing with the kitten and not much caring.

This horoscope is about a five days to late.

Monday, Mar 15th, 2010 -- You often seem so capable that it can be hard to get help when you need it. Your friends may be hesitant to offer their assistance now, even if you could use the support. Meanwhile, you might feel as if you waited too long and don't want to appear desperate. It's not too late if you act now. Show your vulnerability and ask for what you need.

I had over 100 page views on Friday, new page views and was connected to an amazing group of people.  Without my friends both old and new I would have been lost.

Your making the transition much easier. 

Rain is wrecking havoc with my body, good thing the PT appointment got canceled (thank you flooding) Going to spend the day resting in bed. Just me and my pets.  I have a couple of calls to make by M is on the phone, so I will handle that later. No biggie,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter