Friday, April 16, 2010

From Twitter 04-15-2010



Took Byron out back to pee. Found a tick on him when we came back in. It had climbed on his face!! Slept well still ackey can't win can I
Decided to try taking more pain meds and getting up. So far so good, but I don't expect I'll do much at all today.
Monday is the Boston Marathon, I hope I feel well enough to head down town and see the race.
So does today's news about the Library of Congress mean all of us can say we are published authors in 140 characters or less?
Still running a fever of 100.7 Has not dropped since noon. If it does not drop soon I just might take advantage of the 911 call button & go
The cat is being silly, she is attacking a newspaper. Most like her self she has been since we got here. Glad to see her settling in finally
Fever has dropped to 99.0 Lowest it has been in two days Took a lot of freeze pops and ice water to get it down this far.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter