Thursday, April 15, 2010

From Twitter 04-14-2010



Woke up okay, bit of a headache, think I am going to skip the ani tea party events. Maybe more rest will help the head ache go away.
Hope everyone who went to the common today is having a good time. I woke up with a headache that had delusions of grandeur
Watching an old Episode of Scrubs. Saw Nester from LOST as a doctor and former flame of Carla's
Don't know why but suddenly I am so hungry. Been eating popcorn after having a big tuna salad for dinner. I am usually not a big eater.
TIme for bed, I hope I have finally gotten over the hunger pains. Don't understand why I was so hungry all of a sudden


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter