Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Waiting for my real life to begin

Woke up in pain today, that's nothing new. Except the pain is making it impossible to unpack and put stuff away. So the place is still a mess. There are still boxes every where. Can't lift my arms over my head, or get my hands to behave, so putting up the hardware for curtains is beyond my current abilities.

Got 66 dollars and 60 cents in my bank account so I will not be hiring any one to do this for me. Any body got some free time to help me out? Ya I know I have been asking for help a lot lately, asking for money, asking for help, moral support.  I use to be a very independent person, lupus took that away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter