Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hammond Organ is being repaired as I type

One of the things that has been on my to do list for a long time is get the Hammond Organ fixed.  I decided to go for it, and have that as my first goal for the new apartment.

And the repair guy is here right now working on it. Okay so as first goals go, maybe I should have had a different one. But this goal has been on my mind since the organ died shortly after my grand mother did.

Got the guy from boss organ here working on it now. It has taken him about an hour to get the wires loose and the engine humming again.  I love the sound the organ makes when it kicks on. The entire house starts to hum. When Nana played it her entire house would shake.  This building is to strong for that to happen, but at least I will feel it when I sit at the organ and play.

Look out Boston, I'm gonna start making music again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter