Thursday, April 08, 2010

From Twitter 04-07-2010



Stretched out on the bed, waiting for the morning meds to take hold. Suppose to be wicked nice today. Hope my body behaves today
Going to put my head down for a bit. Took a walk with Byron earlier. Beautiful sunny day outside, If I had a porch I would be on it
Got a person here trying to repair my Hammond Organ. Hope he can fix it. I want to try to play again some day.
The best sound in the world is the sound of a working M3 Hammond Organ. Now to play badly in honor of my grandmother. Feel happy today!!!
Just let the parents know the organ is up and running. Now I have to find a program to learn how to play. Curtains are up, so am I
Bed time for me, hope you all had a good day today. See you Thursday morning.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter