Thursday, May 20, 2010

From Twitter 05-19-2010



The days looks to be crappy, I feel pretty good, about a 2 on the pain level scale. And the Red Sox won after I went to bed amazing!
I need caffeine STAT. So much to do, so little energy to do it with. Still yawning so sleepy
Almost 3 and I just crawled out of bed. Got to be the weather that is making me fell this way. Not super achy just super tired.
Yup my body hates me. So does Byron he wants to go out and walk in this mess. I can't walk well at all. Not gonna do it. Nope not gonna
Ate an entire sleeve of NECCO wafers. Finally have enough sugar in me to be awake-ish. Pain level still to high to do anything.
I can't believe the Red Sox are still playing in this weather!! I'm playing with Barbie while watching the game.
The Red Sox won, flipped over to King of the Hil. A great show that should have never been canceled.
Just as I was getting ready for bed Byron decided to get sick. Cleaning up liquid poo has woken me up just a little bit. not in a good way


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter