Friday, May 28, 2010

From Twitter 05-27-2010



Walked the dog, took my am meds. Muscle relaxer making me sleepy, Time to close my eyes for a little bit. And only a little bit I hope
I'm awake again. Eating some lunch having some soda, then I have things to do. Real important things. Well things
What is wrong with #Red Sox. pull the pitcher already. he is single handily loosing this game for us. Pull him already
RT @BPGlobalPR: We've created something that will affect your children's children. Can YOU say the same about YOUR life? #nailedit #bpcares
Shut off the game, switched to Last days of Pompeii. Might as well watch another disaster happening. At least I know how this one ends


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter