Monday, June 07, 2010

From Twitter 06-06-2010



I'm in bump on a log mode. Can't move boxes in rain, can't get wifi to work. just gonna sit and read a book for a while. I should clean NA
I'm grumpy today. Very grumpy. I want people to give me back the stuff they borrowed from me. Hell, I demand IT!!!
Going to close my eyes for a bit before the base ball games starts.
One of my neighbors is down on the patio blaring his Elvis CD's again. I can hear them on the third floor, almost drowning out the ballgame!
Tornado alert in Boston area can't resist http://bit.ly/d6YrMo Got my ruby slippers but Byron is not so sure he wants to take a long ride
Very loud thunderclap, my ears are still ringing. Not a fun feeling, hope it goes away soon
Still hearing a boom in my ears when I swallow, for the most part the ringing has stopped. That was one big clap of thunder I tell you what


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter