Thursday, June 10, 2010

From Twitter 06-09-2010



Cat woke me up at 6, gave her food, gave her water-did same for Byron. she wanted her box cleaned . can't go back to sleep after that
Tiny headache starting to form, taking aspirin and curling up under the covers for a bit. I got up way to early for this
Crawled back out of bed, it's a lovely day why am I so depressed?
Other than walking Byron I have done nothing useful today. Not a gosh darn thing. Just want to throw a blanket over my head & stay hidden
Decided to skip the rest of the #Red Sox game, watching Monsters inside me, I might enjoy it more than watching the sox loose


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter