Thursday, June 10, 2010

The making of the best commercial ever

 Been flipping about the internet today and I stumbled on this article and clip.  I am sure every one has seen the great Old Spice commercial - smell like a man.   Well  I always wondered if the entire add had been done using CGI or just many many small bits cut together. 

Well I was wrong on both counts. The entire add was one long shoot with a very tiny bit of CGI. Here is a link to the article. and at the end of the article a nice interview with the two add writers who created the add.  They and the interviewer take the add apart and give some hints on how the add was put together. 


Now I'm on a horse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter