Wednesday, June 16, 2010

From Twitter 06-15-2010



Wow did I sleep well. Went to bed at a decent hour, slept until 2:30 pm. Feel well rested, got a real chore ahead of me , once I wake up
My otherwise super nice neighbor is down stairs blaring Elvis again. Turned up the TV to drown out the noise. Lets go #Red Sox
RT @BPGlobalPR: Lightning struck one of our ships! Come on Planet Earth, what did we ever do to you?!? #bpcares
My brain is falling down on the job. Bug spraying tomorrow I have boxes to put my food in, and bags for my clothing. Frustration is the word
The cat is really unhappy tonight. She has been knocking stuff over then running 2 the door & trying to get out, don't know what to do 4 her
Time for bed, bug spraying tomorrow. Not sure when it starts, not sure when it ends.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter