Saturday, June 19, 2010

From Twitter 06-18-2010



Sigh, woke up this morning to a nice and sunny day. Going to get up to 80 today. I need to move boxes & do laundry today.
I got three unknown name unknown number phone calls in a row, You don't tell me who you are, I don't want to talk to you.
Byron wants another walk. Out we go again.
Byron and the kitty are playing with each other. She is treating him like a big fluffy toy.
Ate a bit of chocolate cake for dessert. It's going to my hips but I don't really care. It tasted so good I might want to eat the rest
This web site http://bit.ly/bSAdgE is killing me. Almost as funny as @BPGlobalPR


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter