Thursday, July 01, 2010

From Twitter 06-30-2010



sweepie today. really sleepie.
Byron and I both have the blahs. cat might to, but you can never tell with cats.
Just checked my temperature 99.1 well that explains the fatigue issues today. Hope I'm not starting another flair. Time to chew ice cubes
Some twat in the neighborhood has fire crackers, letting them off is keeping me from sleeping & Byron from watching me sleep.
Ya temperature as dropped to 99.0 I consider that a win for the day. Also craving grilled cheese sandwiches. Somebody bring me one please
Just realized that Readercon, and watching Kosh are the same weekend. Guess I will not be attending Readercon this year


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter