Wednesday, June 30, 2010

From Twitter 06-29-2010



Well body pain is low. headache pain is high. Took migraine meds so I can cut this headache down before it takes me down. Bad body
Took a short dog walk outside, major winds & burning sun. Not conducive to walking a furry beast.
Byron wanted to go for a walk, stepped outside and changed his mind. One quick pee later we are back in the ac.
There is a shopping mall & lux apartments there now. I am about a block from the old penny arcade bldg . Bianchi's is still going strong!
UG #Comcast your driving me nuts, modem keeps resetting it self, takes down net & phone line. Just behave until I go to bed okay
Looking at swim wear, just realized my measurements are 40 - 36 - 44 Time to get serious about my diet. Right after I eat some ice cream.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better asap.Sorry for the trouble with your Comcast service. Shoot us an email so we can look into the issue.

    Best regards,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter