Tuesday, June 29, 2010

From Twitter 06-28-2010



Good morning fellow tweeters, I hope you will have a wonderful day. Weather is going to be bad in Boston. Not looking forward to THAT
DAMMIT body, just took Byron for a walk, made myself some morning tea, and my stupid body has decided to spend the day in the bathroom
Byron is laying at my feet, looking up at me with pleading eyes. So I'm playing 20 questions with my dog trying to figure out what he wants
Have discovered 2 things Byron will not tolerate, annoying soccer fans, and those stupid horns. I did tell them not to blow the horn at him
I'm either hearing distant thunder or those stupid horns are getting closer. Not sure which want both to stop.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter