Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sorry for the delay

Sorry I have not posted much more than links to my twitter account. Last weekend was Readercon, and I went right from that  (and a stack of books to read / review) to The Revere Beach Sand Castle Compentation.   That pretty much ends tonight. Judging is at 8pm then fire works once the fire department gives the all clear.

There are still food and craft booth open tomorrow, and I think the tearing down of the sand castles  is about 10:00am.  So if you want to see the sand castles today is your best chance.   I can see the fire works really well from my home, so I am undecided if I am going to go back to the beach to watch.

Took lots of pictures, Revere Beach





This is the big theme and sponsor sculpt. It is far to large for any picture to give it justice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter