Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Still mad a Citizen's Bank

Well I got the hold taken off my checking account today. Sadly, no body at the bank told me that I needed to speak to a second person to get the hold taken off my debt card. Sadly I discovered this when I went to the store to pick up some soda. Boy made me feel real good there.

I don't feel like going back to the store just to pick up soda. I really want some chips but I think that I might just walk to the corner store instead of going back to Stop & Shop. Feels so strange when the cashier had to cancel my entire order.

Maybe I should have gone to the store earlier, right after lunch, then the bank would have been open and maybe I could have started taking my money out of the bank. Some times I wonder if I would have better luck if I kept my money in my mattress instead of in a bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter