Friday, August 27, 2010

TV shows I would like to see again

Seeing as Max Headroom appeared on DVD shortly after I posted a blog on how much I missed the show. I am hoping that I can catch lighting in a bottle, or what ever it is.


So how about a bringing back The Ghost and Mrs. Muir There were only two seasons 50 shows in all. The show aired for one season on NBC and a second season on ABC. I can't figure out why this show never got the syndication treatment that worked so well for Star Trek. Most of the supernatural sit coms, have been re-aired on TVLand, or in some cases like Bewiched and The Adams family got big screen treatment. And a video game new tv series and a broadway show

Been bopping around the web looking for something to get me off my butt. Started watching tv, I guess I am just a bump on the log today. I really have a long list of things I need to do. I just don't want to do it. Took Byron out for a walk today, that was the extent of both of our exercise for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter