Thursday, September 16, 2010

This makes me sad, that makes me angry

Remember the Every body draw Mxxxxxxd woman who suggested Every body draw moxxxxxd day? The cartoonist from Seattle who figured that if we all drew mxxxxxxd that we would all be showing support for the Danish cartoonists. Well so much for that, she has at the recommendation of the FBI gone into hiding. Not able to use her talents, not able to live.


Molly Norris goes into hiding Sadly the only place anyone is going to hear this news is from places where people assume there is a hidden agenda jihad watch Or a news channel that everyone hates fox news

I'm not so happy about this either 6th graders from Wellesley, MA taken to mosque to pray. I mean what ever happened to Congress shall endorse one religion over another. If these kids were taken to pray at a Catholic church there would be anger. If these kids were taken to a Jewish temple there would be anger.

I'm not even going to get into that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter