Thursday, November 04, 2010

From Twitter 11-03-2010



Woke up at 6am feeling great To early to get up so I went back to sleep woke up at 8:30am feeling like I had been run over by a bus #LUPUS
Took Byron for a walk on the beach it was so warm I wish I had worn sandals instead of boots.
Got the new power cable for my camera Now I can
Got the new power cable for my camera Now I can't find the camera!! Just not my day today is it?
Found the camera on my bed under the covers. How it got there I'll never know?
Biography channel is doing a night of #Star-Trek So nobody bug me, I'm getting my Treker on! Best show in the world
While watching Bio #Star-Trek marathon it occurred to me, There are no Star Trek paper dolls? How did that happen? Get on it Paramount!


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter