Thursday, November 04, 2010

Scents rain joint pain

Not that I have been slacking off today. My day started early, at 7am when Byron started vomiting on the bed. I took the duvet down to the laundry room and after two laundering got it clean. Happily I got the cover off the quilt before any thing was able to leak through. Once I got that in the dryer I went back up stairs and brought down another load. Got that done and put away, then started picking up in the bedroom. Finally the joint pain just got to me and I had to sit down with my heating pad and pain meds.

I have one more load of laundry to do. I had a bucket of jeans that I was planning on running the steamer over and hanging up. The cat decided it would be fun to dump her food and water dish on the pile. So much for steaming them! Well I still might steam them and see how it works.

Doing all this activity when it's raining out did not help the joint pain. But it HAD to get done. Going to take a break for a while and then get back to work. I picked up a metal closet unit at Ikea on Monday and have only one more set to put together. And, I have to fix the one unit I put up backwards!!!! Not sure how I did not notice that when I was building the thing. Well it's just a little thing.

Stopped at a little store near my house
I should take the cans back to the store and clean up my pantry shelves. I have a tendency to crowd every thing on the middle shelves and leave the upper shelves empty. Trash has to go out too.

Soon really soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter