Monday, November 08, 2010

From Twitter 11-07-2010



Feeling better than I have in a couple of days 3rd day without soda Next cut out the junk food and be more active
Thank you smart clocks Only had to turn back the microwave in the kitchen All the other clocks were smart enough to change them selves
Resting for a bit, I'll be back a little later Hopefully refreshed and ready to attack my to do list.
My computer is having a hissy fit today When I get up and walk away it freezes up wonder what's up it's ass tonight
Sunday links http://j.mp/ctOlNm
I was picking up the living room when Byron & Purrball decided they needed to help So he knocked me over and she played with my hair
The weather beacon on Hancock is flashing red Guess we are getting snow instead I was hoping for a bit of blue or steady red rain instead


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter