Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday at Arisia

Byron is making lots of new friends. Have not brought out the camera yet maybe tomorrow. Brought Byron up to see Nightwing. He had fun visiting with her. I have to remember to bring some snack crackers to the room tomorrow. I went to the con suite to get some munchies to go along with my night time medications but the room was to packed for Byron and I to enter.

Went to the panel "Boston as Setting" kind of disappointed, there were no Bostonians on the panel. Plenty of people who had moved here for college and never left. Or who moved to Boston because they felt it was where they should be. Not that I don't mind, but I hope in all of Arisia they could find at least one person who grew up east of 128.

Really one please???

Then I went to the panel on Wonder Woman. Got to catch up with a couple of good friends, I'll do pictures tomorrow. Promise. Got asked if I would be on a panel, the one about The Last Airbender. Since I have done a lot of writing on the show I will make a point of attending.

Flipping through the program book I noticed they are doing the "Fannish disaster planning" panel again. I'm gonna show up and ask annoying questions.

Byron is already fast asleep, I'll be joining him soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter