Friday, January 21, 2011

From Twitter 01-20-2011



That second nap was the charm Finally woke up feeling awake Except it;s the end of the day Wasted an entire day sleeping
The many ways Byron takes care of me http://j.mp/ihx7JF
Schools in Revere are already closed for tomorrow I singing the No School it's a snow day song and I am not effected at all Still happy
Just saw the new Jetta add My soul died a little bit inside when I saw dead actors advertising leg room in a car
Ya time for a new Outsourced
Reading the early Gold Key Star Trek comics thanks to ThinkGeek Gotta love those old comics You think the writers & artists watched TOS


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter