Thursday, January 20, 2011

The many ways Byron takes care of me

Did not have the best night of sleep. Twisted and turned never got comfortable. When the alarm went off this morning at 8 I did not want to get up. Byron knew that I had to get up and take my medications. So he barked, and pulled the covers off of me. When that did not work he some how got the cat to start poking at me. Just after 9 am I figured they were not going to give up and I got out of bed. I fed the cat, fed Byron and took my medications. They were both happy and let me sit for a while. Sneaky dog, getting the cat to help.

Kind of sat around a bit brain dead in the morning. I know I have a bunch of stuff to do, I just did not have the energy to do it. Went back to bed at noon, Byron and Purrball curled up around me.

Byron woke me up at 4 realizing that I needed to be up at least some of the day. It's to late to do some of the things I wanted to do, like pay for my car insurance. The rest of it I can really do online.

Still feeling in a bit of pain, I think I am already feeling the change in weather patterns. Got this stabbing pain in my legs that feels like my legs are being sawed off. T wants me to come over tonight as it's the first neighborhood crime after his father's death. I should go, but man I so don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter