Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Byron and the polar bear

Byron startled me today. We were watching 'Planet Earth' the episode set on the polar ice. There is a scene where a polar bear is battling a group of walrus to get at a baby. Byron started growling at the screen and then barking.

That was the first time I recall him getting angry at a show on television. Odd dog.

Spencer and Fidget are enjoying the cukumbers I bought yesterday. Spencer took her half right out of my hands.

I am including a picture of myself and Bryan (K's son) from yesterday. It is the first time he has ever seen an elephant, and while his mother was afraid of it, he took to it with ease. He just laughed all around the ring. I don't like how I look in this picture, but it is the best one K took. Enjoy, sorry not much else to say today, I am tired from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter