Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ya it figures

So I got an email from the attorney working on my refinance. He sent a message to a friend of mine looking to contact me. I called his office twice today, and got the machine both times. I wonder how he got the email address of my friend, he has my email address and usually just emails me.

Makes me wonder.

Should be getting ready for Albacon, should be, but I am not. Instead I am trying to write out the dream I had, it was more a horror film, than a dream, not a nightmare, but a film. Like many of my dreams are it was like I was watching a movie. Now, I just have to take what was most likely a 45 second dream, and turn it into a book. I have a beginning and an end, just no middle. Confusing I know... I am trying to do a one page of each chapter, and then when I have the entire book set up, I will work on the real book.

Or just add it to the huge stack of quarter done and half ass done novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter