Monday, October 06, 2008

Making plans for taking out the trash

Both the animals have been clingy today. Where ever I go Purrball wants to be carried there, or at least ride on my shoulder. When ever I sit down, Byron crawls into my lap, which makes sorting bills, or checking my email hard.

This week I went back to my old habit of taking full trash bags and storing them in the back room. That way I don't have to worry about my trash bags getting ripped into outside, but I also don't have to do it all on Monday. I have 3 fullish bags to go out and two more that are half full. I still have to clean the rabbit and guinea pig cages, but at least I am not so exhausted by doing all the vacuuming and sweeping that I will have no energy left to do that. Or as has happened in the past, to even take out the trash bags.

I have to remember to dole out my chores and do them as my energy and pain level allow me. Trying to do every thing all at once was bad for me, and just meant nothing got done. I don't expect to be in any more pain than normal today.

I should know by now that I can't do nearly as much as I use to. It's just hard to remember that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter