Thursday, December 11, 2008

Me my Barbies and the Boston Globe


Wow, being the center of attention for ninety minutes is hard. Just trying to hold a smile, or move my hand one way or the other. I started counting the number of times the camera clicked while I was trying to hold still. I hope he sends me some of those pictures. He had me take all the play dolls and lay them out in front of me and sit in the middle of the Barbie village. I had placed one of the Barbies in a VW Bug and had her driving. We he put the car, then the dolls then me. I can't wait to see the picture. Heck I can't wait to see all of the pictures.

I took a lot of pictures myself over the last few days, including today when I moved a lot of the dolls around. Just uploaded a group of twenty to my face book page.

Darn I am so tired I just zoned out while typing. I have to rest. The guy from the Globe was here for ninety minutes, and I did not expect just posing for pictures would tire me out so much. As we got to the end of his visit I did start to twitch, because I had not taken my 2pm medications and it was already after 3. I had a lot of fun, and I hope he sends me all of the pictures. It was funny, he had a digital camera, but it made the clicking sound every time he took a picture.

After the guy from the Globe left I took the two dogs for a walk around the block. They had been excited and following us around during the shoot. I had to shove both of them in their crates for a bit. I did not think the walk around the block would be enough, but both of them are zonked out. Works for me, I think I'll join them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter