Saturday, January 24, 2009

More pictures from my Barbie collection

More pictures from my Barbie collection - I thought it was time for a picture post of the rearranged Barbie doll village. I still have more dolls to clean up, and I want to set up the mall. Maybe move the additional trucks and cars upstairs. Then, start posting dolls on ebay.

First a set of three horses, none of them are 'Barbie' but all of them are lovely.





This is the large wooden barbie house down stairs. It's set up as a mall right now, but I think I am going to turn it back into a regular house. Or maybe an apartment building. I have a house upstairs that has double sided 'walls'. That might make it look nice.


This house is on the third floor, the first of the big houses. The doors and shutters open. The small trees on either side of the house are from a Department 56 knock off set. One of these days I will be strong enough to paint the walls behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter