Friday, January 23, 2009

Sorry I have not posted in a long while

With all the preparation I did for last weeks Arisia Science Fiction Convention.

Spent way to much time at the doctors office on Friday before the convention.

The convention itself, which I did not leave until 4pm on Monday night.

Leaving there with a lovely little upper respiratory infection, only now lessening it's grip on me.

This blog post is a boring one. Just letting every one know that my next hospital stay has already been booked. February 13th through 16th for what I hope is my last surgery to remove this crappy cancer.

One bit of silly, a hello to my peeps at CVS who love reading about themselves in the blog. HI guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter