Thursday, October 29, 2009

Falling down now - way down

I know this must be boring for you to read this every day, but wow my joints hurt. I can't get the muscles in my legs to stop pulling. My legs are so tight my toes are being pulled back. Looking at new places to live.

Got a move out date from the new owners / bank. They have given me until November 30th to find a new place to live. So now the packing starts for real. Not just the pausing and putting together a box. But living with boxes every where. Not sure if I should get a pod delivered it might might life easier. Getting quotes now.

I just so don't want to do this. I really don't. Can't believe my medical bills have pushed me to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter