Thursday, November 12, 2009

No things in moderation

Well the second floor is just about all packed up. Next got to hit my room, and then start chucking stuff into the trash. Talked to the broker who might try to purchase my home and let me rent it back from him. Been checking out his references, sounds like a decent guy.

DMS homebuyers

My phone has been acting flaky all day, they are loosing battery power quickly, not holding on to numbers. I hope the phones don't die on me. One of them is not charging at all, and a second one has gone missing. Going nuts today, just going nuts.

Got to get to CVS later today, and the storage unit. All the Barbies have been packed away. Well except for the ones in my room. I am going to rest for a bit and get to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter