Wednesday, December 02, 2009

So far my morning

Has not gone all that far. But it will I promise.

The to do list is a long one, not a hard one, just a long one.

Got to bring R to the auto parts store to pick up a new starter
Grocery shopping
Shades for the front room (measure windows before I go)
Bag and box up summer clothing
Get holiday decorations out
Dig holes for bulbs since the ground has not frozen yet


Feel as if my life has taken on a few aspects of a Dickens novel. I will be visited by 2 more house appraisers and the will report to the bank on what they consider to be the market value of my house. The bank will then decided if it will take the offer that DMS homebuyers made on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter