Wednesday, January 27, 2010

From Twitter 01-26-2010



Going to take a shot at this thing they call sleep, lets see if it comes to me, since I can't seem to go to it.. Night all
Room mates dogs are outside barking to get in. Going to leave them outside till they get back. What a pair of whinny dogs.
Just bumped into Janice D -con brat- at CVS, got the okay to take her & her brother to Boskone for just 1 day
Got my Boondocks Saints 2 sweatshirt today, the guy at the post office has BS ring tone on his cell phone. Dam I love #Revere
I love this new doctor on #Scrubs Russell is a great foil for Turk.
#Better off Ted was good tonight. I hope some new people caught Ted and #Scrubs while waiting for a repeat of last seasons end of #Lost.
Just walked back up stairs. Found out that Byron was on the bed doing his 'digging' on my bed. He ripped the brand new flannel sheets


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, come back any time. Bring friends.

Just the fur, no beach

    follow me on Twitter